|Bean bag chairs without a permanent zipper closure allow young children to unzip, ingest or inhale the small beads inside the bean bag chair.
||5/16/2013 5:15:00 PM|
|When cooked too long, the popcorn can overheat in the plastic popcorn maker and ignite.
||5/16/2013 3:30:00 PM|
|The portable electric space heater's design can fail to prevent ignition of nearby combustible materials.
||5/15/2013 3:00:00 PM|
|Touch Point-brand portable electric baseboard convection heaters with a model number of BBC-1500 can overheat.
||5/10/2013 7:30:00 PM|
|The brand name Optimus and two temperature knobs appear on the portable electric heaters.
||5/9/2013 2:45:00 PM|
|The fan in the 5-tray food dehydrator can fail and cause the product to overheat and catch fire.
||5/2/2013 2:00:00 PM|
|Defective wiring can conduct electricity to the chandeliers' metal parts.
||4/25/2013 4:15:00 PM|
|The handles on the 9 by 13-inch ceramic pans can crack or break, causing sharp edges.
||4/24/2013 2:30:00 PM|
|The lamp arm can fail to lock at the joints, causing the lamp to fall. When this happens, the lamp's electrical cord can spark.
||4/23/2013 1:15:00 PM|
|Fuel can leak from the thread connection between the cylinder and valve on the 100-pound cylinders.
||4/9/2013 4:00:00 PM|
|Fires causing substantial property damage have been reported with Haier and Black & Decker brand chest freezers.
||4/2/2013 2:30:00 PM|
|An internal manufacturing defect in the subwoofer can cause a failure. Definitive Technology has received two reports of consumers who were shocked while handling the the subwoofer.
||3/28/2013 7:00:00 PM|
|The ion generator in the 3Filtrete Ultra Quiet and Maximum Allergen room air purifiers can overheat. One fire reported.
||3/26/2013 8:00:00 PM|
|The jar lifter handle can detach. This can cause the tongs to fail to grip and allow a jar being lifted to fall, posing a laceration hazard to the user.
||3/21/2013 6:00:00 PM|
|The 120-volt LED bulbs sold as 6 or 8 watt equivalents to 40 or 50 watts were sold under Definity, EcoSmart, Sylvania and Westinghouse brand names. There are reports of melted and damaged light fixtures and burned floors.
||3/19/2013 1:30:00 PM|
|The batteries in the LED-lit blanket can overheat.
||3/14/2013 1:45:00 PM|
|The fuel cup can be ejected from Vivo and Vivido fireplaces because of spilling fuel.
||3/13/2013 2:00:00 PM|
|The heels on the Versailles and Lourdes model shoes can become unstable.
||3/12/2013 2:00:00 PM|
|The blade on the garlic slicers can detach during use. Pampered Chef has received 23 reports of blades that have dislodged.
||3/7/2013 6:00:00 PM|
|The weld connecting the legs to the seat can break. The chairs have a metal frame with padded fabric seat and back cushions.
||3/5/2013 5:00:00 PM|
|The electrical wiring in the "Style my Room by Justice" lamp base is accessible and the lamp can overheat.
||3/5/2013 2:00:00 PM|
|The remote control receiver box attached to the tree can overheat and melt
||2/28/2013 3:00:00 PM|
|The mattresses don't meet the federal flammability standard. They pose a fire hazard to consumers.
||2/28/2013 2:00:00 PM|
|The Jerdon Style CM12B one-cup coffeemaker can overheat.
||2/27/2013 2:00:00 PM|
|The lithium battery pack can overheat and burst while on a charger.
||2/26/2013 1:30:00 PM|